Article provided by: chapter5recovery.com
If you're searching for premier inpatient facilities near me, we have the answer to your struggles. Royal Life Centers is one of the top-rated rehabs with an experienced team of alcohol and drug counselors, social workers, RNs, and doctors.
What makes us the #1 inpatient rehab facility?
Ranked among the top alcohol detox treatment centers, our customized rehabilitation process and hospitable staff members can prepare you for sustainable success with sobriety. Here's what makes us the best rehab for alcohol abuse disorder treatment:
- Accommodations and amenities – Our upscale accommodations and modern amenities provide our patients with utmost comfort and unsurpassed addiction care.
- Treatments and therapies – We rely on results-oriented psychotherapies and holistic programs to help our patients embrace sobriety and equip them with critical life skills and coping mechanisms.
- Focus on underlying mental disorders – Addressing the co-occurring mental health disorders allows us to reduce your risk for relapse and help you attain improved mental wellness and emotional stability.
We offer the best substance addiction treatment in a world-class facility with the finest amenities and an excellent staff team. Our alcohol and drug dependency programs have reformed numerous lives, equipping individuals with all the essential tools for a sober, healthy, and fulfilling life after rehab.
Our inpatient addiction treatment
We screen our patients during admissions to determine the severity of their addiction condition and design a customized treatment plan. Your recovery journey will begin with detox from drugs or alcohol, during which our team of therapists will work with you in a 1-on-1 and group settings to understand your addiction's causes.
We will engage you in a series of psychotherapy and counseling programs to teach you how to manage triggers, cravings, and uncomfortable situations. Our certified experts also use a combination of holistic programs and 12-step meetings to improve your communication skills, interpersonal relations and help you heal from your trauma.
How can I maintain sobriety after residential treatment?
Begin by making healthy lifestyle choices and focus on changing your habits. Here are some of the strategies that you can follow to maintain sobriety in the long term:
- Stay close to your family and distance yourself from specific people and social situations that can cause cravings.
- Start developing healthy habits such as getting 8 hours of sleep a day, engaging in regular physical activity, practicing yoga or mindful meditation, eating nutritious meals, etc. These habits will not only make it easier to focus on sobriety but also improve your overall wellbeing in the long run.
- Find new activities or hobbies to keep yourself occupied and relaxed. Attend support group meetings regularly, following residential treatment, such as alcoholics anonymous, women for sobriety, etc., to strengthen your commitment to sobriety over the years.
Speak to one of us at 877-recovery/877-732-6837 to learn about the treatments and therapies at Royal Life Centers. Your search for the best inpatient facilities near me ends here. We can help you begin your journey towards sobriety with our result-driven inpatient rehab treatment.Inpatient Facilities Near Me