- Viagra is not an aphrodisiac;
- Viagra won’t make you bigger;
- Viagra does not compensate you with energy so work your body as sex consumes a lot of energy;
- Viagra does not treat premature ejaculation;
- Viagra is a treatment, not a cure.
- Finasteride (generic for PROPECIA®) is a prescription only pill that’s taken once daily. It is approved by Health Canada, at a dose of 1mg to treat hair loss in men. It is recommended to take the dose at the same time every day, and if you miss a dose, you should take it as soon as possible. If it’s almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Medicine should not be taken more often than directed.
- We also offer a specially formulated topical solution of finasteride with 5% minoxidil for androgenic alopecia. This is a custom blend to omit the long-term use of oral finasteride. Since the topical version of finasteride acts more locally, this formulation can help significantly reduce the systemic side adverse effects seen with the oral formulation.
Low sex drive
Low self esteem