- Viagra is not an aphrodisiac;
- Viagra won’t make you bigger;
- Viagra does not compensate you with energy so work your body as sex consumes a lot of energy;
- Viagra does not treat premature ejaculation;
- Viagra is a treatment, not a cure.
- Finasteride (generic for PROPECIA®) is a prescription only pill that’s taken once daily. It is approved by Health Canada, at a dose of 1mg to treat hair loss in men. It is recommended to take the dose at the same time every day, and if you miss a dose, you should take it as soon as possible. If it’s almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Medicine should not be taken more often than directed.
- We also offer a specially formulated topical solution of finasteride with 5% minoxidil for androgenic alopecia. This is a custom blend to omit the long-term use of oral finasteride. Since the topical version of finasteride acts more locally, this formulation can help significantly reduce the systemic side adverse effects seen with the oral formulation.
Low sex drive
Low self esteem
- In a sexual relationship with someone who is living with HIV, especially when they are not undetectable
- In a sexual relationship with a partner or multiple partners, with an unknown HIV status
- One or more incidences of anal or vaginal sex without a condom in the last 6 months
- Diagnosis of gonorrhea, chlamydia, or syphilis in the last 6 months
- Inject drugs not prescribed by a medical provider or share works for drug preparation
- Have a partner living with detectable HIV
- Are already living with HIV. PrEP is not enough to treat HIV.
- Who have symptoms of acute HIV infection or have been exposed to HIV in the last 72 hours (PEP may be a better option).
- Diagnosed with Hepatitis B, uncontrollable diabetes or impaired kidney function.
- Weight loss.
- Abdominal pain.
- Mild nausea.
- Liver problems.
- Lactic acid buildup in the blood (lactic acidosis).
- New or worsening kidney problems, including kidney failure.
- Immune system changes.
- Bone pain.
- Thinning or softening of bones.